Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Omma Video


This week I am working with Omma at their Mobile, Video and Social Conference. Once again I have been gifted to learn and work at the same time. Although, the learning curve about marketing techniques, ad spots and all the rest has been quite steep I have been able to adapt some of the social tools that where introduced to me by Paul Barron from DigitalCoco.com
Those social tools, illustrated by the trending Twitter feed displayed to the left of the stage with my logo and comments occasionally displayed along with those of major advertising firms form across the country allowed the idea of social networking on the corporate level to sink in and give a real life effect to the digital world.
It’s not often that I write about the conference gigs that I do to keep afloat but this seemed to stick out as an opportunity to grow the network in which I work. You can check out more at

www.mediapost.com/

From
http://www.adventurerefugee.com/2011/10/omma-video/

No comments: