Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's been a while and somethings have changed.

It has been a very long time since I've written a blog here on my portfolio website. Partly because I have been focused on my video production company www.adventurerefugee.com Time has certainly slipped by and some changes have happened in my life. I've moved back to San Francisco from truckee and started to define ideas about production and how it applies to making a living in my life. As all freelancers will tell you, it's no easy task. I have been blessed with some free time the last two weeks and after riding and working-out till my arms and legs no longer work, I find myself entranced by the thought of writing a blog and catching up a bit. I've had many great opportunities of late, including working as the DP on SMOSH.com I shot several Commercials and worked on a few documentaries these last few months. I also shot a feature film with my friend Allison Ayer. It's been a great ride and I look forward to more. Looking forward I'd like to be doing more work in the outdoor industry. The industry is really why I got into this work. Telling stories about people who are out there in the natural world. I find these place to be my sancutary away from the mind clouding race to gather material and maintain it.

No comments: