Thursday, August 16, 2012

Heading to Whistler

I am preparing to head up to Whistler, BC. next week and I'm really stoked. Shannon and I will be meeting up with friends and riding along the way. In preparation I haver been watching some of the awesome video coming out of Crankworx

Recently, my focus has turned from general experience in the commercial production field with my production company Adventure Refugee. I have decided that it's about time to dedicate my time to the outdoor industry. It's an obvious evolution of the work that I have done both in the bicycle industry and as a guide. In my rencent travels I have been drawn back into the wild and found myself with a deep desire to remain in the mountains, on trails and cliffs, to shoot those who are pushing the limits and expanding what's possible for humans. I have been asked by a new show Team Go4it to direct their episodes and step up their production. The team that they put together for this is rad. We plan to expand the concept to more sports and to include more professional athletes. It's an exciting time with all the changes happening and I hope to be able to post some great media soon.

It's been quite a ride creating videos and travelling around connecting with such inspiring people. The focus lately is how to push forward into that world that I respect so much. It seems everything is changing rapidly especially after my move from Truckee back to my long time home town, San Francisco. I find myself driving more and lusting after the mountains every waking hour. That desire has helped me shape my vision for what the future could look like if I bring the two major aspects of my life together, adventure and production.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful evolution